Foundation-level membership is available to reputable growers, importers, wholesalers, dealers, designers, manufacturers, and retailers who distinguish themselves using cultured pearls. Foundation-level members must be pre-approved by the current CPAA board of directors, have voting rights on the board, and can participate as board members.
YOU MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS MEMBERSHIP. YOUR APPLICATION MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE MEMBERSHIP PURCHASE.
Apply today. Use our mail in form to submit your application for membership.
- Access to the CPAA's proprietary and robust online pearl specialist certification education, Pearls As One. Train your staff and watch your pearl sales skyrocket! Go to PearlsAsOne.org and use the coupon code TAHITIFREE to take the course for free! Take the course at your leisure, there is no time limit.
- A monthly members-only CPAA newsletter that includes member news, relevant industry happenings and deadlines, as well as business tips, reminders, and editorial opportunities.
- Social media program participation including a minimum of two images of your work shared monthly on the CPAA Instagram feed (@pearlscpaa), Facebook page, and Pinterest accounts.
- Opportunities to be included in original pearl content (including profiles), some that will appear trade publications, and others that will appear in the CPAA’s #thisispearl magazine. #thisispearl is our signature hashtag and aims to call attention to modern pearl jewelry. #thisispearl magazine is delivered through the Shells newsletter, a proprietary email list of 45,000-plus pearl lovers.
- A 30-percent discounted entry into the International Pearl Design Contest.
- Ability to participate in cost-effective and creative CPAA group advertising, marketing, and photography opportunities as they arise, such as annual pre-Las Vegas advertising.
- Assistance in organizing roundtables with interested retailers or collaborations with designers to create micro pearl jewelry collections that are publicized.
- Unlimited use of photos in CPAA’s proprietary photo library (catalog attached), which includes proprietary pearl-theme artwork and photos. Tell me the name of the image file you want to use and I’ll share the high-res image with you.
- Discounts on bulk orders of CPAA’s proprietary promotional merchandise.
- The opportunity to be featured in live at-trade-show coverage by CPAA through Facebook and Instagram Live, original content that will be created by CPAA, and in CPAA social media.
- Two free tickets to the annual Pearl Party in Tucson during the AGTA Tucson GemFair.
- Timely updates about Federal Trade Commission and CIBJO guidelines that pertain to the pearl business.
- And more!
Questions? Email Jennifer@jenniferheebner.com or Kathyspearl@gmail.com.
By signing up, you will automatically be enrolled in auto-renewal on an annual basis.